Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Christmas Quiz

Here is fun little quiz to get you in the holiday spirit!! I challenge all you bloggers that read my blog to post the questions on your blog with your answers!! Have Fun!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? - Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? -Santa Mom wraps all the presents.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? -White
4. Do you hang mistletoe? - no, don't need an excuse to kiss my Hubby!!
5. When do you put your decorations up? - The week after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?-Mashed Potatoes, whipped with butter, cream cheese and sour cream. Yes is it very low fat!! LOL
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child- One year we spent Christmas Break in SanMarcos, Texas. We had so much fun. We flew home on christmas day...great memories.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? - I dont ever remember believeing in old Santa Claus.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?- Yes, but it all really depends on Jake and the schedule.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? - The Tree cutting is the big part for the boys. We spend the whole morning trying to find the perfect tree and then I kick them outside as I try to figure out the stinking lights.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? -Normally I dread it not a big snow fan...but the last four days the boys have been home and it's been really fun!!
12. Can you ice skate?- Yes, but I'm no Nancy Kerrigan
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?-I don't really have an all time favorite gift, but I do really like the Pannini Maker my mom got us girls last year. I love me a hot pannini sandwich.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? -Christmas is a reminder that Christ loved me so much that he sent his son.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? - My mom's chocolate pie with Mint whip cream. An old favorite with a new twist.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?-Growing up it was sleeping under the christmas tree on christmas eve with my 3 sisters. Always with our new PJ's on.
17. What tops your tree? - A bow
18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? - I love finding the the perfect gift for people and then watching them open it. But I would be lying if I didn't say I love getting he perfect gift too!!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?-New Shoes. I dont know who sings it but it's a sweet song about a little boy buying a new pair of shoes for his mom who is dying and how he wants her to have these beautiful shoes to meet Jesus.
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?- Yuck give me a stick of gum any day!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Cute quiz cutie.