Friday, November 24, 2006

Thankful for Thanksgiving!!

Kali so very interested in the conversation!
Uncle Dean and Aunt Linda
Grandpa and Erik reading a quick book!
Grandma and Kali relaxing!
May look like a mess...we call it Thanksgiving!

I have a wonderful family!! I know that a lot of people may say that...but I really mean it. Thanksgiving day was filled with love and lots and lots of food. We decided that we would be the place this year for anyone on both sides to come and celebrate with us. We thought we would have maybe 10-20 people but to our surprise and delight we had about 40 people over. I am blessed with a family that not only came with their assigned food item but they went above and beyond. We had more than enough food to go around. The conversation was across the board but what do you expect....did I say that I have a wonderful family!! I want to finish this little entry with my Thanksgiving list...I hope that you all had a wonderful day...a day that you were able to reflect on all that you are thankful for!!

I am Thankful for:
  1. My wonderful husband and the patience he has for a moody little thing like me!
  2. My beautiful children- Truman, Jake, Taiji, & Kali
  3. The promise of knowing that Abbey is celebrating thanksgiving with our maker and knowing that someday I will celebrate with her!!
  4. My Family, the one I was born into and also the one I married into!!
  5. My relationship with God...although not perfect, always a work in progress!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Hey Fabes - Looks like you had a fun & full house. Isn't it great when you actually like your in-laws? Now if we could just tame our pesky sister-in-law - we would be all set. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ames,
We checked out your Blogspot. It's quite impressive! I also tried to e-mail you, so you may have already received this message. Anyway, your life is a blessing to us. Thanks for the unconditional love you give to Shane, your children, and us! Much love and thankfulness,
Beck