Saturday, November 07, 2009

Oh Kali Belle!!

Here is my little Kali belle and the many faces that she has. What a little blessing this little one is to us. Don't get me wrong...she has her moments, but they are far out weighed by the joy she brings!! The other day she and I sat down and were watching some video from when she was 6-12months. You forget just how very precious every stage of their lives are! I must have been going a little over board on how cute she was...because she later asked me, "Mom? Was I cutier when I was a little baby?" Stifling a giggle I answered, "Oh no honey, You were very cute as a baby...but now you are beautiful." That seem to do it, because when I looked in the rear view mirror she was grinning from ear to ear! Oh I love this little girl!! Field trip #1 to the pumpkin patch
Playing with Truman
Tuckered out!
Field trip #2 to another pumpkin patch!
A beautiful Barbie Bride for Halloween! A little super model in the making!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

OH Man Football, punkins, and brides~~~ wonderful memories ~~ great pictures!!! love to all from the "Juneau Bunch"