Monday, November 30, 2009

6th Grade Musical- "Best Christmas Present Ever"

Since the first day of School the 6th grade class has been working on the musical "The Best Christmas Present Ever". Both of the boys had active parts. Jake had a speaking part and Taiji was on the stage crew. They both worked soooo hard, learning lines, learning songs and motions. It was AWESOME!! I was so proud!! Mrs. Lennsen is a great teacher that really knows how to get the most out of her students...it was the best I've ever seen! Another special part of this musical was that Jake won a contest and they choose his art work to be on all the flyer's and programs!! Didn't know he had it in him.
Jake- aka 'Adian'
Taiji- aka "Mr. Stage right"
The Kids
I know that the kids were pretty glad to have the program over...but they had a great time and I still hear them singing the songs around the house....so much so that Kali is starting to sing them word for word! Too cute!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Oh looks like fun! I think this might have been the program my dad was telling me about that he went too...not sure tho, jake's art looks awesome!