Sunday, November 08, 2009

A Hair-iment

What's a Hair-iment? An experiment with hair!! I love doing hair...I call myself a closet cosmetologist!! Kali loves her hair curly...like Taylor Swifts...so I thought I would try some corn rows and then let her sleep in them. Curl the bottom and then take the braids out. Well here is the results. It was fun, she was a great sport. I love having a little girl!! Before-front
after- front
before-side
after-side
before- back (not real strong on the straight part)
After- back
Then just a couple of goofy shots my me little monkey!!
Pretty stinkin' cute!!

5 comments:

Bemily said...

Oh my goodness! She's so stinkin' cute! The "Taylor hair" looks great on her!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my--it reminds me of 4 other little girls whose mother did that every Sat. night so they would be pretty for church. Daughter #3--Sara--who will remain nameless--had hair that was so cotton pickin thick that her long suffering mother had to put in 3 times as many braids just so it would be dry by morning. Good times!

Barb said...

Beautiful!!!! Simply Beautiful!! you could publish that idea:) Hugs to all:)

Chelsea said...

so cute! I love that Kali lets you experiment with her hair, its getting so long so its perfect! She looks adorable with that blonde curly hair :)

Laurie said...

Please come and do my girls hair every morning.

Sincerely,
Braid Challenged Mama