Sunday, June 28, 2009

Scotia Bank Half Marathon

Apparently I have become a half marathon junkie!! I guess I could think of worse things to be addicted to!! Today was the Scotia Bank Vancouver Half Marathon. It was a beautiful day and a great course. We started at UBC and ended up at Stanley Park. It was only 8 short weeks ago that I was up in Vancouver running the BMO Half...so this seemed like it was going to be a walk in the park....well....not quite!!! We really started way to fast and ended kinda well slower...we still were able to finish in 1hr and 51min!! We learned a lot and are already signed up for the next one in September!! Here are a couple of pictures...I didn't have my kk this trip so all the pictures are beautiful self portraits!! Haha! Ready....

Set.....

All done!
(didn't have anyone to take a 'go' picture, so you will have to use your imagination)

No comments: