Monday, June 22, 2009

Kali's last day of Preschool!

I have to start this post by saying that I have been trying to post for over a week. I kept getting an error 400 message whenever I would try and post 5 pictures. I finally decided to try one picture at a time and 20 minutes later here we go. I have a back log of 4 posts so we will see how much patience I have tonight!! Anyways....Here is a couple of pics of Kali's last day of school pool party. She had a little boy in her class that offered his home and pool and the whole class made the trek there on foot. They had a great time playing games, eating popsicles and swimming in the pool. Kali had a great year with teacher Trina and looks forward to next year....that's after Trina returns from maternity leave, that is!! Teacher Trina and Kali
My little bathing beauty!!
The class! Thanking teacher Trina with a fun little baby gift basket.
Kali and her sister from another mother!
My little cutie pie!!
Can't believe that she has already completed her first year of school. She did very well and can sign her name, mom's name and dad. She claims she has her self a little boyfriend....it already starts!! Now it's time to enjoy summer...

No comments: