Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lynden Relay for Life 2009!

This was the 5th year that Relay for Life was held in Lynden. We didn't let a little rain get us down. We walked, we talked, we laughed and even ate a little. Thanks to my team, to my family and my friends for supporting me for the 4th year. Me and my big sis!
Just a bunch of hip mom wanna be's!!
See we can be normal!!
Team 'All In' was formed last year to honor Abbey Mae. I know she would be proud of us, each year that passes I wonder...what would she look like, who would be her friends, would she have lost her first tooth, would we have had patience to grow out her bangs, would she like school, what books would she like....oh how I still miss her!! I do these service projects because I love her I miss her and I don't ever want to forget the happiness she brought to my life and how very proud I am to be able to have been her mom!! So thanks for your support of 'Team All In'! Sorry just a little tangent!!
Me and my Guela!

Hoof-n it for Cancer research!!

Miss Kali Faith!! Painting her face for Cancer!!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Yeah Fabes. You're looking super cute even in sporty gear and rainy weather.

Chelsea said...

Hey Amy! I'm glad relay for life went good! I absolutely love the profile picture of Kali! That is absolutely adorable! Hope its going good with Truman driving now :)

michele said...

You look great. Totally fit. What a great cause -- and looks like you had some fun support. I love that last profile shot of Kali too.