Saturday, May 30, 2009

Shoebox Parade- Diamond!!

Every year LC preschool does a cute little thing called the Shoebox Parade. They give each kid a shape and they have to take a shoebox and turn it into a float that represents their shape. Well Miss Kali Faith got the shape, diamond. In my world that is a nice sparkly thing on my finger...but in Preschool it is the shape of a kite. So we took a few liberties and came up with a princess flying her kite! She was adorable and the float wasn't so bad either!! Here are a few pics of her special day!! Waiting for the parade to start!!
Kali's Preschool class!
Almost ready to go!! Too Cute!!
Some how my eyes disappear when I smile...but standing next to my princess, who cares!!
What a great parade...what a great year!!
Preschool 08-09!!

No comments: