Saturday, May 30, 2009

Field Day 2009!

Field day...my memory of field day is my mother (I do love you...but I can't forgive you for this one). I was in the 1st grade and the day ended up being hotter then it was supposed to be. My mom showed up to the field pushing little Jessie in the stroller with some shorts in hand. What happen next has scarred me for my whole life....she whipped my pants off, in front of my whole class, and put my shorts on. The name CHICKEN LEGS was born. Now I would give my right arm for someone to call me chicken legs, just kidding.....I digress! Field Day '09, it was a beautiful day! The sun was shining, my boys were in rare form and Kali was running around like a crazy person...it was a good day!! Trum the dork with a couple of buddies!!
Jake annoyed...he had to wait a long time to do an event that he couldn't stand!! He's a little like his mother in this area!!
Taiji with buddy Nate!!
Taiji Lee...Mr. Photogenic!!
Jake with buddy Zach!!
It was a great day!
Field Day '09!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Ah, field day. I missed seeing you at the rings this year! See you in a few years when Kali Faith is rockin' that kickball through the rings. ;0)