Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kali's Birthday Day!!

Again....I'm finding myself behind on the blogging...but I'm sure you are sick of hearing that...so here we go again!!! Kali Day was awesome!! She is such a blessing and we enjoy every single minute of what is Kali!! She has such an amazing personality! She makes us smile, laugh and beam with pride!! She has recently been talking about Abbey a lot and it is fun for me to be able to share with her all about her sister!! The other day she asked me when Abbey was going to come back from heaven so that she could play with her...oh if she could only understand how much her big sister would have loved her!! Someday when we have that big family reunion in heaven they will both see what I see!! I digress....Kali day.... This is the night before Kali day, Guela gave her what every princess needs....a real crown!!!
The morning of....we had to wake her up to start the day with the brothers....still a little sleep in her eyes!!
One of her favorite presents....a new tutu!!
So cute and such a little model!!
Her birthday outfit! And it was funny shoe day so ignore the shoes!! (you gotta love the side pony!!)
A birthday lunch fit for a princess!! Her favorite people, Tess and Josie!
Queen mommy and her little princess!!
A fun present from Grandma Faber!
A quick outfit change...since it matched mom!! (I just had to try on the crown)
Grandma reading to all the little munchkins!
It was a great day, such a blessing to be able call little miss Kali Faith my daughter!!
I love ya baby!! I'm soooo proud of you!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So adorable Amy!! She is beautiful!! My email for you isn't working for some reason so here is an email...

Hi Amy,

How are you?

Hey...remember awhile back I was having some issues with viewing things on my blog, and other people's blogs...like I see the little red square instead of the pictures.....you had me do something to refresh my computer but I can't remember what now...

I've deleted the history, and the cookies...but it's still not working for some reason.
Wondering if you can help!

Thanks!!
Oh - I also have a bag full of princess dress=up stuff for Kali...can I drop it by you sometime?

Laurie said...

Happy b-day Kali! I LOVE the side ponytail.

michele said...

Love the crown, the girly, fun stuff! She is sooo cute!