Monday, January 05, 2009

Welcome to the World Hattie Jane!!

Introducing my newest niece, Hattie Jane!! Proud Parents are Brett and Jessie and excited sisters Tessa and Josie!! She looks so peaceful now...but she gave her mama a hard time coming into the world.

It was a super long and very unpredictable labor...but look how great Jessie looks!!

Proud Mama!

Proud Grandma

She's got my number...keeping an eye on me already!!

Brett is a great dad...and labor coach!! Thanks for all the texts Brett!! We are so excited and blessed to have this new little one in our family!! A real answer to prayers!!

Now we will all have to pray that they can settle in and get a little rest!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the name : )
haha. I want to meet her!

Unknown said...

3 beautiful girls...what a blessing for sure!

one blessed mama said...

she is precious!!

Barb said...

Oh How very darling!!! And I just Love her name!!! Thanking the Lord for the "Five" of you.. Hugs with Love. Guela vd