Saturday, January 17, 2009

Blessings!

I just love this picture. I really think that it is a testament of God's goodness and grace. These little cuties are Abbey's sisters and are both little blessings from heaven!! They may not look like Abbey but they both carry some of her personality traits! We will never forget Abbey and these girls are not her replacement...but they have helped to brighten a once dark place!! I'm grateful for these girls and for their relationship!! Kali Faith & Daisy Annabelle

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

This truly is a blessing, I saw this picture on your facebook and fell in love with it! Especially the outfit and hair matching completely by chance :) What great girls!

Tanya said...

Awwww...this is so sweet Amy!I hope these two little girls will always have a special bond, even if they never realize it or understand it. I am so thankful that God's plan included that we both would have girls and only 7 weeks apart!

Laurie said...

Q-ties!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Double the Blessing, Double the Fun!!!!It will be so special to watch them grow up together:) Hugs Guela

michele said...

Amy, I love your attitude and your thankful spirit.
These girls are adorable... and I am sure you see glimpses of your sweet Abbey in both of them. With love, Michele