Sunday, July 20, 2008

Razz Fest 3on3 Tournament!

This last weekend was the Razz Festival here in Lynden, and with that always brings the Razz 3on3 basketball tournament. All 3 boys were able to play this year. We started on Friday night with one game and Saturday brought 9 more games. The boys did great and we had a ton of fun. The 10's ended up 3rd and Truman's team 5th. They played with their best friends and kept a very positive attitude throughout! Jake and Taiji were the Big Dawgs and Truman the LC Ballers. I didn't get any pictures of Truman (sorry Trum) but here are a few of Jake and Taiji! Setting up the offense!
Jake Taiji and Jordan getting ready for a little D!
Taiji cutting to the hoop for a back door lay in!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Here's the real question ... can they shoot a three-pointer like their mama?

Sporty boys = one busy mom. I'm coaching the girls in softball this summer and I have to say, it is trying both my patience and my calendar. UGH!