Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Many Faces of Abbey Mae





Today marks 5 years since Abbey went home to Jesus. She was an amazing little girl with so much personality and love for life. I wanted to give you a little slide show of all the faces that made us love her so much! Abbey's legacy has been kept alive by all of you that loved her and have helped with the service projects in her name. Thank you! She left us to soon...but she is waiting patiently for us to experience and enjoy what she has for 5years!

Abbey Mae we will always love you
and miss you forever!!

As we remember Abbey please keep the Egger Family in your thoughts and prayers. They lost their little girl Peyton Joy. She was 3 years old and like Abbey found her way into the pool! Lift them up in prayer as they find their way through this very difficult time...trying to find their new normal! Thank you!

9 comments:

Tanya said...

I love the pictures Amy! It is not an easy day but it sure puts a smile on my face to see all of her cute looks. Hope you feel the warmth of those thinking of us today. Thanks for putting the balloons together for others to go and remember. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

thank you for letting us share in this day with you.
with much love and friendship,
karen

AngMomof3 said...

Hey there,
Been thinking bout and talking about Abbey for the past week or so... LOVE seeing the photos again. And again.

We heard about Peyton Joy on the news here and it hit me hard remembering the feelings I had and your family had 5 years ago... I'm so sad for their family too.

Take care, and blessings to you!

Laurie said...

Oh Fabes. Thinking of your family as you remember Abbey Mae.

She sure looks like her mama - right down to her funny faces, hairstyles, and makeup techniques! :)

Unknown said...

Amy and family,
I have been thinking of you guys as well...I too will never forget this date as our little Hailey was being baptized, your little Abbey went to live with Jesus...a day that we will forever hold dear to our hearts. After seeing the slide show at Abbey's service (one of the most precious I have been to) I walked away saying to myself - I can never take too many pictures of my children. Thank you for inspiring me to capture every little moment of my children's lives!
You are an inspiration to many by how you continue to carry on the memory of Abbey!!
With love -
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hi, you dont know me but I ran across this page when I typed in Peyton Joy's name on google. My name is katelynn and I am Peyton's auntie. I just wanted to say thank you so much for your prayers. I am also very sorry for the loss of your little girl Abbey. She is beautiful. Maybe Abbey and Peyton are playing together in heaven. Your family is in my prayers as we all endure the same hardship.
Thanks again, Katelynn Mumau

Becky said...

Amy, She has a smile that is just hard to forget! You've done so well keeping her memory alive. Just thinking about you guys as we're hanging out at Rehoboth tonight.

Bemily said...

Love her, miss her! Love you! Miss you!!

michele said...

What a beautiful girl. Seeing you with your family at Guys the other night was really nice. I know that your loss still hurts. But I love seeing you with your 4 and being a devoted, fun mom in spite of the pain that at times, must be challenging. Your blog is great! Thank you for sharing. Look us up at moseslakejansen4.blogspot.com
love, Michele