Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Champs!!

Well, I know that my boys would be upset if I didn't blog about their very first championship! They played in the End of Summer Baseball Tournament this past weekend. It was a group of boys that have never played together before. They bonded quickly and ended up winning the whole thing! Jake played 1st base for the first time and did great and Taiji felt at home at 2nd base! We had a lot of fun! I think that they had a little angel helping them along..but that's just me!


3 comments:

Laurie said...

Your husband has one huge trophy. (Sorry, that sounds a little dirty.) ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey aunt amy it"s madz... i am the one who did all the new updates on the blog!! mom never gets on anymore
but yours is different everday!! anyways love ya tons madz!!!!

Barb said...

Hey Guys, That was just plain FUN!! Great Job!! Hugs Guela