Monday, July 14, 2008

Corn on the cob girls!


I always love it when I take a picture of Kali and remember taking the same picture of Abbey. They are pretty close to the same age in these pictures. I wonder what it would be like for Kali to have her older sister here with her, Abbey would have been an awesome big sis! Although they don't look a like, they do have very similar personalities! It has been such a blessing watching Kali grow, and I know Abbey is smiling down on her and admiring the sassy little stuff that Kali has inherited from her....oh yeah and me I guess!

5 comments:

Becky said...

What a sweet comparison. Love both of those photos! And what else would you expect from those two with a mom like you! :) Thinking of you especially in the next days and weeks.

Barb said...

It made my heart skip a beat to see those two sisters together!!! They will always be "sisters by heart" and will one day be face to face!!! we look forward to that day!! love all of you tons!! guela vd

Wubben World said...

What special pictures, special memories... and adorably special girls!!
(oh yeah - How do I change my background to minima??)

Tanya said...

Sweet sentiments and photos Amy! I'm sure Abbey giggles like crazy watching her two sisters act just like her at times :)

one blessed mama said...

adorable pics amy!! looking closely at these two, i think they both have the same cute little nose! :) i love how you do such a great job keeping the memories of abbey here with us! thanks for sharing!