Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!!

I know I'm a little late!! I really hope that all you mothers out there had a wonderful mothers day. It truly is an honor to be called mom, it's one of those titles that I wear proudly!! We had a fantastic family gathering at our house for Mother's Day this year! We were glad that both sides of the family could join us in celebrating each other!! There were lots of moms in the room and each at such different stages of motherhood. What a blessing that we all share the same common goal, and that is to bring up Godly children that love the Lord!
Jake took a moment (and I do mean moment) to pose for a picture with Guela! Happy Mothers Day Guela!!
Kali with her Mommy and me with mine!! Love ya Mom! Happy mothers day!!
Misc other stuff!!
I had Truman take Kali outside the other day...usually he does his own thing and just keeps an eye on her....But this time I found him giving her t-ball lesson! It was so cute!!
Grandpa missed Kali's birthday party, but we did save a two cupcakes for the next day. It turned into a tea party with party hats
Spring is trying to Spring...The kids love to eat outside. Here's to hoping the weather will get a little nicer so that they can do it more often!


4 comments:

Laurie said...

Cute pics. Moms ROCK!

Your dad's hat is hysterical.

Tanya said...

Sweet pictures Amy! Glad you could enjoy all of your family on Sunday and some good ball playing :)

Anonymous said...

thanks again Amy for the brunch on sunday! Food was amazing and it was good to be with family while I was home! :) cute pics of the kids! hopefully the warmer weather keeps coming! Love you all!

Becky said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day, Amy! Great pictures. Now that the suns out, do you want to try to do Miss Kali's pictures?