Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Kali Faith!!

Kali at 2.... Oh my baby has turned three!! Wow how fast a year can go! I remember taking the upper picture last year...still in a crib, still a baby!! This year Kal is in a bed, potty trained and talking up a storm!! She has wanted her birthday to come ever since cousin Tessa turned 3 in Sept. She was patient, but knew exactly what she wanted...Party hats, pink balloons and cake!! I went one step further and had a big ole party with all her little friends!! (yep I did it again!!) We had 15 little people and 11 adults over for some playtime and lunch!! Thankfully the sun decided to join us and the whole crew could head outside!! We had a great time and I think all those little people had a good nap today!
Kali is our little entertainer and we are so glad that God blessed us with her 3 years ago!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! I still cannot believe she is three already! With a little more blonde hair and some more teeth so much had changed in a year! its crazy! Happy Birthday Kali! I LOVE YOU!!!

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday Kali girl! Love your crazy hair in the second picture. :)

Bemily said...

Hey Kali! I know I'm late... but I hope that you had a great birthday! Make sure you tell your mom that her hair looks super cute! She looks like a model!!

one blessed mama said...

happy birtday pretty girl!! :)