Wednesday, May 28, 2008

America's Next Top Model is.....Kali Faith!!

Kali had a photo shoot with our good friend and budding photographer Becky the other day. Here are a few of my favorites. These are for her 3 year pictures and I would love to get your opinion. I'm going to get a couple 8x10's and then some wallets. So what do you think? I will number the pictures and then in the comment section tell me your favorites!! Thanks! #1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
Of course...I wasn't quite ready for the photo shoot...but at least one of us looks cute!!


8 comments:

Tanya said...

I'm sure this won't be too much help....cuz I think they are all adorable....but #1 is my absolute fave...then #3....then #5.....then #7....and you have to get #6 just cuz it's a cool looking picture!!

Bemily said...

#1, #3, #5,#7
They are all adorable of course!
Miss you muchas!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

#'s 3 and 7 are adorable!! they're all cute of course, but those are my favorites. good luck! ~Brandi

Laurie said...

#1 & #3. They are so natural - unposed is definitely the way to go!

Sue Holtvluwer said...

I am partial to #1 and #3 - They all show a different personality of Kali!

I'm glad to see your kids via the blog - what a great family you have!

Boy, do I remember field days - mine and my kids!

Love you guys - Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Amy!I've been waiting for a spare moment during finals to tell you that I LOVE Kali's pictures! Like most people I love #1, 5 & 7, but #6 is so precious in its own way! she is adorable as usual is all of them tho :) Love you all!

AngMomof3 said...

Numbers 1, 3 and 6 are my faves!!! That Becky... she's quite the photographer, isn't she? Love them all.

Barb said...

Cute Cute Cute!!!hard to say which is my favorite.... all are!! love you guela xoxoxox