Friday, March 07, 2008

A season of change....

I did it...I took the plunge and cut my hair! I've been wanting to for a while...maybe it's the pasty white skin...or the 35 year old wrinkles...but I felt it was time for a change. After looking at magazines forever I just collaborated with Melissa (my girl) and this is what we came up with. I'm a little nervous, I haven't had bangs in years...but I think I like it and am excited to see what I can do with it! Let me know what you think...and please feel free to be honest (Sara!)...I think I can take it!! BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Anonymous said...

I think it looks very fresh and fun Amy! Way to take the plung :)

Anonymous said...

Forgot to sign my name, sorry - that was me above - Lacey :)

one blessed mama said...

AMY-
COULD YOU EVER NOT LOOK CUTE??? I LOVE IT!!!
YOU'RE ADORABLE! KUDDOS!
TRAC- :)

Sue Holtvluwer said...

Your hair is adorable! I love it!

Aunt Sue

Laurie said...

Very cute Fabes. You could pull off any haircut, except maybe a mullet. No one can or should attempt that. :)

Is your sister opinionated about your hair? My mom still begs me to poodle perm my hair again.

Becky said...

Love it, Am! It looks adorable, I'm always up for a change when it comes to my hair.

Anonymous said...

very sassy.....LOVE it. :)
kk

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness!! I love it! I liked your last cut, too, but this looks very nice on you!!! Good choice!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! The color looks so rich and I love the back! The bangs are fun too. :) Love, Brandi

Laurie said...

Boy, you getr a new haircut and look at all the comments you get! :)

Bemily said...

Hey! Just checking in to see how the bangs are treating you! I love the hair! Is it easy to do? That's the test of a truley good haircut! I must admit...I am growing out my "Posh" cut... too much freakin' work! I really do like it though! You're a rock star! Love you!

Patti said...

Hi Amy,
A friend of Laurie G. is a friend of mine in the blogging world! (We may have met last summer?)

Your hair looks fresh and sassy! I do like it!

And...your post inspired my post.
Patti