Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Football and Baby Food!!

You may be asking yourself, "What in the world do Football and baby food have to do with each other?" Well the answer is simple...nothing!! I just had some great pictures so instead of doing two posts I thought that I would combine them! Truman had a great game today and I'm so glad that I actually remembered my camera!! I actually captured an interception on film (or digital!!) They played their 3rd game today. They won!! They are now 1-1-1!! Yeah!! We are really enjoying watching Truman step up and play a leadership role! He does great and you can see that both the Coaches and the players have confidence in him!! Now as far as the baby food thing goes...I don't know, I have a 2 1/2 year old that prefers baby food dinners to anything else that I try to feed her!! Yes, I know...she's 2 1/2...but she's still MY baby!! Enjoy the pictures!! T-man in the huddle! (He's #2...but #1 in our book!! HeeHee)
Trum is the captain of the defense, here he is calling the play.
The amazing interception...go Trum!!
Hanging on the sidelines...so cool!!
You may think she's looking at this plate and making a face, the truth is she's a ham and makes about 20 faces every meal!!
Face #2!!
Face #538659!!
Love Her!!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

WOO HOO Truman...it's probably so fun when they start playing for the school they attend!! AND BABY FOOD...that is just crazy, but hey..whatever works!! Too Cute!

Becky said...

Fun pix. Love it when you catch that perfect play of the game on "film"! Kalie...does she not realize you are a great cook...or maybe she knows something we don't! :) Great Jog-a-thon pix, too. It was a fun day!

Anonymous said...

way to go trum! Thats awesome!! I love looking at the pics of the boys playing sports!! And an interseption, Uncle blake and scott would be proud!! Wich I could see you play! Thanks for the cute pics of Kali, she is just so precious!! Hope Sunday goes well!! Happy Birthday to Abbey from me! Wish I could be there to celebrate! Luv you all!!
Cousin Chelsea :)