Sunday, October 28, 2007

Arizona Trip Part One!

Well as you may have guessed, Shane and I are in Arizona! He has a conference starting today, but we headed down a little early to celebrate my 35th Birthday!! We flew down on Thursday, my actual birthday and these were the flowers that he had waiting for me!! So Sweet!!
If you are a faithful follower of the VanDalen Clan Blog then you know that when we travel we start a Cribbage Tournament. So far I am up 6-0! Go me!!
The other thing that we love to do as a couple is Golf! So far we have gotten in 2 rounds and I will say Shane is kicking my butt on the course!!
Here is a fun picture of the Sun setting on the course as we played!

Last night we were able to get tickets to the ASU/Cal game from one of Shane's buddies! It was a great game...ASU wasn't supposed to win, but they came back in the second half and pulled out the victory! Now the conference starts and a whole new vacation...So I will keep you posted with all our activities!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

so....now that i know you blog for comments....:)
looks like you are having a ball!!
enjoy the sunshine! we'll golf when you get back!
FA, karen (kk)

Tanya said...

Looks like tons of fun....Just getting ready to post some pictures for you..so check it out!! Have a good rest of your vaca!! Talk to ya soon....

Anonymous said...

Hi A-Moose

Loved the pictures--however your golf swing needs a little work
( ya ma, whatever)
Entire Basement is empty and clean- even the fruit cellar-Yah,me
All inspections done and okayed :>)
Get keys at 9pm the 16th--Move the 17th--have until Sunday evening to clean house--keys go to them at 9pm
Raining here--Have a great time, MOM

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ames!! A little belated sorry!! times flies here, I bet you remember that!! but school is awesome and I'm lovin it!! midterms are over!!! Glad to see that you guys keep goin places!! have fun and enjoy the good weather!! Luv you all!!
~Cuz Chelsea~

Becky said...

Sounds like a great vacation and great way to spend your birthday. Enjoy the rest of your time away!

Laurie said...

Happy 35th lady. I'll catch up in a few weeks. :(

Arizona looks sweeeeeet right now as the rain and wind are spoiling Halloween night. Oh well --- costumes looks sweeeet with winter coats over them right? ;)

Barb said...

Happy Pumpkin Day!! and Welcome Home:) even tho I'm not there to greet you:) Hope you had a wonderful time and feel refreshed.. Loved the photo bucket with the pumpkin carvin.. and all the other pics too:0 see you soon. hugs guela di ville