Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Swimming Lessons!!

I love swimming lessons...the boys get to swim, wear themselves out and cool off on a hot day!! This year was no different, other then the fact that I had a really hard time remembering to take them!! Old age I'm afraid!! Here are a few pics of my cute lil' nines!! Last day of swimming is always a favorite....sharks and minnows!!
Future heart breaker I'm afraid!!
My nines!!
Don't worry, he didn't hit his head....he's actually very good at the flip...got it from Truman!!
Hey Mom watch....Ok, what you basically walked to the end the the diving board and jumped it...no it's a pencil dive!! Nice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just gettin off work and thought I'd take a look at everybody pics! Looks like the boys are having a blast! Just look at those smiles!!! luv ya Chelsea

Laurie said...

That one pic makes every mother's heart jump ... eeeeekkkkk ... watch your head.

I tell Paige took look Jake up at Calvin. :) But she just might have to do the heart-breaking! Or we could just be in-laws. Scary.