Monday, August 27, 2007

Pretty flowers...Pretty Girl!!

Kali and I had a little photo shoot the other day and I thought I would share some of the little cutie with you. She loves Abbey's garden, maybe she can sense her or maybe it's all the flowers and the water...whatever it is I love it!! Here's her new cheesy grin when the camera is pointed at her!
Everything is about running...this one will keep me on my toes!!
Just a little bo-cane-no (abbeyism) from my Dalia garden!
My sweety!!
Yeah...she's not supposed to be up there...but she can't keep her hands out of the fountain!!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

She looks like she has grown a lot since June! And her hair is so blonde.

I think Dalia's grow better in WA 'cause Sarah tried to transplant some here and they tanked. Love the flowers, love your little cutie.

Tanya said...

She sure is a cutie! Pretty flowers, too :)

Becky said...

Looks like TROUBLE!!! She is sooo cute!