Monday, August 06, 2007

Sacked out!!

This is what happens when the little monkey has a busy day and she decides that napping at her usual time isn't working for her!! Little stinker!! Well I wanted to post a picture of the new couches and recliner anyway!! So here is the new recliner!! We moved all the upstairs furniture downstairs and put the new ones up stairs. All the couches recline as well!
Just too cute!!
Gotta love the eyes cracked open and her little snaggle tooth and tongue hanging out!!

8 comments:

Tanya said...

That is so cute! AND so crazy...we got new furniture on Saturday....looks like the same color as yours and its microfiber like yours...crazy I say...Crazy! Can't wait to see your new set up!!

Anonymous said...

Ohh! What a sweetie! I love pictures of sleeping children! Take care, Tasha

Anonymous said...

She is so precious. i love the snaggle tooth. she is just too cute for words

Anonymous said...

that is definitely too cute for words!! She is such a little ham! I had a blast watching her this weekend!!! And I can't believe how fast she is growing up!!! What a cutie!!! Luv you all ~ Chelsea

Becky said...

She is way to cute! Love it when they are "sacked out" after a hard day of playing. Enjoye the new furniture, too!

Laurie said...

JT used to sleep with his eyes half-open. He used to freak us out on the bus riding down on Spring Break to FLA.

Kali is much cuter. :)

AngMomof3 said...

Hey Amy, can you send me your e-mail address? Mine's alenssen@hotmail.com. I'll be in Lynden next week and wanted to see if you can join me for a playdate!
Hope to see you soon...

AngMomof3 said...

Hey Amy, can you send me your e-mail address? Mine's alenssen@hotmail.com. I'll be in Lynden next week and wanted to see if you can join me for a playdate!
Hope to see you soon...