Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Are you ready for this???

When Jake and Taiji were in Kindergarten and Truman was in 3rd, we decided it would be a fun way to end the year if they all got Mohawks! It was a way to say, 'You worked hard and made it...now let's have a little fun!!' Well the tradition lives on and last night on Mohawk Monday each of the boys and friend Isaac received their very own new look!! Jake-Before
Jake-After
Truman- Before
Truman-After
Taiji- Before
Taiji- After

This Morning Kali woke to find her brothers looking familiar but oddly different, she quickly warmed up to the idea and received her own little blue Mohawk! My 'COOL' gang!
On the wall behind the boys is a picture of Abbey in the tub with a Mohawk. The boys thought it would be cool to have a picture with her!! One of those teary, what if moments!
We are defiantly a different group....but I wouldn't have it any other way!!
This is their attempt at looking mean...nice try boys!!
WOW, look at all that hair!!

5 comments:

Becky said...

You are a brave and great mamma! Great picture with Abbey in the background.

Tanya said...

I'm speechless!!! Those are quite the mohawks....looks like you had fun with it :)

Laurie said...

OH MY WORD! I think you went off your rocker but Jeff thinks it is a cool idea. Clearly, he is more adventurous like YOU! ;)

Jake looks angry in that pic.

We went and saw the movie 'Everyone's (body's?) Hero' in the theater. Loved it. Best quote, "My head, my butt, my head, my butt, my head, my butt." ;)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the pictures! You guys did a great job! They all look totally different! But in a good way :)! I love it that Kali joins in all the fun! They sure do have long hair!

*2 days till graduation!!!!!

Chelsea Jane

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the mohawks! i might have to steal that tradition from you, whenever the kid thing starts happening :)