Thursday, May 31, 2007

It's that time of year....

1. Dinner on the deck!! The boys love it, the oven never gets turned on, and just look at how cute they all are!! 2. Bees and wasps at every turn
3. No school....no homework!
4. Free babysitters
5. Baseball, baseball, baseball
6. Vacation...Look out MI here we come!!
7. Golden skin
8. Working in the yard.
9. Backyard BBQ's with friends!
10. Fun adventures with the kids!
Hope you enjoyed my ten things that this time of year can bring....if you have your own ten things, I would love to read it!! Oh how I love summer!!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Random comment - Love the tin bucket with the Gerber daisies in it on your patio table.

I can't wait for school to be done! I think I'm more excited than the kids. Only one more week & than say good-bye to structure & schedules.

Anonymous said...

It is that time of year and I love it! Can't wait for the BBQ's this summer! Cuz Chels

Anonymous said...

I LOVE SUMMER TOO!!!!!!! memorial day weekend i was in Alabama for a wedding (HOT). last weekend we spent Friday on the lake, Saturday at my moms pool, Sunday walked all around Seattle and did the rides at the Seattle Center. i love being outside :) and definatly the Golden Skin. we went to the Mariners game last night and they made a little comeback and won. oh and i like your new page, very very nice.