Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The First PEE!!

Big day for Kali Faith!! She went pee in her potty chair for the first time!! I know not the most of glamorous of pictures....but it was the first time so bare with me!! Lately Kali has been coming up to me and will say, "Potty Mom!". I then would tend to ignore her because I practically live at the baseball field and have no desire to be running to the bathroom every 10mins. But last night I thought I would put her on the potty just to see if she even knew what to do with it...well she did!! However, I think the fact that she actually did it scared her so much she might not be so enthusiastic anymore....I'll keep you posted!! (I promise there will be no more urine pictures!!)

8 comments:

Tanya said...

That's a start!! YEA for Kali....good luck Mommy!! It's hard o believe thats possible already...didn't you just give birth yesterday?!!!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!!! WHO else would take a picture of a potty?
Best of luck with this :)

Vonda

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous!

Laurie said...

Eeewwww. Gross. Could Kali teach Zach what the potty is for when she comes into town?

He seems to think his boy parts are just for show.

Anonymous said...

I love it! Ya know what that means!!!! Time for another baby!!!

come on, I know what your thinking, but can you just imagine Kali with a baby sister or brother!! Ya gotta!

Anonymous said...

Great Job Kali Faith!!! Hugs Guela

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the both of you! That is a big step! hehe
Cuz Chelsea

Anonymous said...

wow and i thought my mom went overboard with pictures. i wonder if i have a '1st pee in potty' picture.