Saturday, March 03, 2007

Work it...Work it!!

Working out is not one of my favorite things to do...however as 35 approaches I am finding that it is a necessary evil!! Usually I go to the gym with my good friend Amy. Kali and her little boy Duke head up to the nursery. Well Amy is down and sunny Arizona and the motivation to get to the gym is not as strong. So today I opted for one of my video's. Kali thought it was a great idea and she grabbed a blanket and plopped down next to me...what a little honey. She tried her hardest and together we got it done...to bad that pictures don't have audio...because I breathing heavy to get through it, she joined right in!! Too Cute!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! You never know what kids will pick up and mimick! Kali loves to spend time with her mommy! :)
Nice work Ames!
*Chelsea*

Laurie said...

How come it is so much fun as a kid? Zach always asks when I put on my running shoes, "Mommy wunning?" To which I say "yep" and he says, "me too mommy." And then I have little people standing on the treadmill with me grinning from ear to ear.

We did family sit ups the other day (the real kind - all the way up and down) and discovered that children are not born with ab muscles. (Good family fun huh?)

Anonymous said...

that is the cutest thing EVER! now i am totally inspired to workout. warm weather is on the way i can feel it.

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!!! thanks amy ever so much I could't live without your blog:):) I need to feel close esp. now! love you guela

Tanya said...

That is way too cute....Go Girls!!