Wednesday, March 28, 2007

We're Back!!

Now so as not to overwhelm you with pictures of our vacation, I will ease you into it with a few a day!! We had so much fun. Other then the trip starting with the realization that I had forgotten my camera!! I know, not like me since I try to capture every boring moment of our lives you'd think that when I actually have something fun to shoot I would remember it! Oh well, thanks to a quick phone call to a fellow team mate that would be coming down the next day we managed to get it picked up and we got it by the 3rd day!! So....here are a few pictures of Truman's first day of games....
Batter up!! Truman rocked, he had several hits and his fielding was impeccable!!
Taiji landed the job of bat boy...he did great staying very focused! Jake is my wanderer! I'm not sure if that is good or bad, but he has a hard time staying focused on anyone thing. Here he is playing the big brother role!! He does have that down pat!!
After the game Kali suggested that we go out for Mexican food! Here she is ordering for us all.
Guela was a God send!! She was my right arm and bible teacher.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Bring on spring!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the boys play this year! I need to get a schedule! Looks good Truman!
*Chelsea