Monday, December 25, 2006

The VanDalen Christmas

Jake is always good for a laugh!!
Brock with Grandma Eileen...I think we wore him out!
Merry Christmas Blake and Liss you got a new Weston!!
This was truly amazing...I have tried to color with Kali everyday and she has no time for me...but Bree and her sat down and they colored for at least 30 mins! So Sweet!
Baby Morgan with Suragate Grandma Bec!!
Truman loves him some little kids..they seem to just love him right back!! I think baby magnet was what everyone was calling him!
Guela (the matriarch of the clan) lead us in a wonderful devotional...reminding us of what the real reason for the season. Thanks Guela for being there for us and for being you...we love you!
The teen girls loved their new snuggley blankets...aren't they cute!?!
I really don't know what to say here...except oh my gosh...she is sooo cute!!
Here is the whole gang...every year we send the candle around to share what it is we appreciate and what we are thankful for...I said I was grateful to be able to stay home with my children...but what I didn't say is I am really grateful for this family...I love you all!!


1 comment:

Laurie said...

You win. You are the blogging champion! :) I like the tradition with the candle - we don't seem share all our blessings near as often as we share our complaints sometimes. GO SEAHAWKS. I decided to change my allegiance. The Lions are 2-13. Ouch.