Friday, December 08, 2006

Fashion Show...sorta!!

My little monkey, she loves her new clothes...but she wasn't going to let me get a good picture!
Daddy and Kali!
SOOOO BIG!!!
Here she is racing over to the camera to come and see the picture I'm TRYING to take!!
Here is her new Holiday dress...it's quite overwhelming for her when putting it on, but once it's on she loves to dance around!

Well according to my mom...I have not been putting enough pictures of my beautiful children! So I got this big idea that I would have Kali do a little fashion shoot of all the new clothes that I got her for Christmas and couldn't wait to give her!! I'm pathetic, I know!! Anyways, my idea and Kali's idea of a fashion photo shoot were quite different. I imagined my sweet little Kali sitting pretty with her new clothes on, smiling her big toothy grin...well what I got was a race around the house. She wouldn't sit still! Oh and the kicker...she knew exactly what she was doing!! Turkey!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's ADORABLE! Perfect colors for her! The one of her on the entry room chair is so sweet! She might build a vendebta against poofy dresses! Wonder what her wedding dress will look like! Anyways, I cant wait to have her for a sleep over!!! YIPEE!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy-
That`s MUCH better.
The fun part was "picturing" you running around taking the pictures.
The brown eyed t-shirt is my favorite--can`t believe you found that!
Mom

Laurie said...

Even as a teenager I was jealous of blonde haired girls with brown eyes. Us Dutch, blonde-hair-blue eyed girls were a dime a dozen! :) She is a doll and that dress is very princessy.