Saturday, December 30, 2006

Life has started to slow down...for now!

Havin' fun with Her new Elmo bath toy!!
Aunt Sandra playing for a very willing audience...she claps at everything!
I know it's an older picture...but we do love our baseball and well...they are so darn handsome!

I realize that over these last couple of weeks that maybe I have set myself up for a fall...at least in the world of blogging...Yes I know you have come to expect a new blog entry everyday and over the last couple of weeks sometimes two in a day...well now life has started to come back to normal and there isn't a party every other day but I will try to maintain my entries...so this one is just purely misc. I had a great day working on our Christmas/Birthday Present for my Mother in-law aka. Guela...We are, as a whole family, giving her an extreme make over on her house. It is a work in progress and will post pictures as soon as I have some to post. I also went a little crazy on my hair today and now have not one stitch of blonde in it...a first in a very long time and again will post when I can actually get someone to take a picture of me...for now you will just have to settle for some pics of the kids...and do i love these kids! Thats all for now!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Back to reality Fabes. Life isn't all about parties and blogging. But if it was, you would be a winner.

Anonymous said...

Your hair is BEAUTIFUL!!! You are the next up and coming DEMI MOORE baby!!!!! You can see it on your New Yr's Eve picture!!! It really is nice! Have a great day!