Sunday, December 24, 2006

Presents, Presents and More Presents...

Kali and her first briefcase!
The boys LOVE baseball cards...so this year they got whole set of 2006 players and a wooden box with their names engraved!

Just a little bit excited!! Do you think he liked it!?!
Kali quickly got the hang of this...and for a 20month old her patience was amazing!!
The boys have been great...everything they get, they swear it's the best thing ever!!
Boys need t-shirts...we go through a couple a day!!
I had Shane take a picture of me...just so you know that I am really here...please ignore the fact that I haven't taken a shower and look...well whatever!!

Here is our family Christmas....spread over a couple of days of course, but no less a very Merry Christmas. The boys are currently at the Seahawks game and Kali is sleeping so I am left to reflect on what this year's Christmas has meant to me. And the word that instantly comes to my mind is, appreciative...I appreciate my life, my family(extended and immediate), my job (kid raising), my home, my small group, my angel in heaven, my relationship with my son's family, my friends and most importantly my God who has made all of those things possible for me! I hope and Pray that you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! May God Bless you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amy for sharing your family and Love with all of us.....Never Never give up!!! Love you Barb

Anonymous said...

You look awesome Amy!! You are so awesome, way to go! Thanks for posting all the pictures of the kids! It is so much fun to look at. I love Kali in her diaper too!
*Luv ya all Chelsea