Thursday, September 07, 2006

Mom of BOYS!!

Growing up in a family of 3 sisters never prepared me to be a mother of 3 boys. I will honestly tell you that in all my days, childhood, teenage years, college and beyond did I ever...ever....ever...see my self drafting a fantasy football team. Yes I did!! I drafted my very first fantasy football team. I know what Shane is doing, he is playing to my competive side knowing that if I have a stake in something I will want to watch and keep up with it. He knew this...so now I will want to watch all the Football games. Sly little devil!!! So Mom's Madness (my team name) is knee deep in the NFL!!! I'll be honest, the boys love it and I love watching them. So Football season is here and those boys better watch out!!! Mom's Madness rules!!!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

You have gone over to the dark side?! I just told Jeff last night that "no, I am not interested in watching football every day of the week." I reserve my football watching for the U of M and the pitiful Detroit Lions!