Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I've been tagged!!

Thanks to Laurie, my college buddy, all you lucky 5 people that actually read this blog will now be privy to the odd things that make me me!! She was tagged to write 5 things on her blog that are weird about her, I was suprised she was able to narrow it down!! (Love ya LP!!) She tagged me and so here it goes.
  1. I LOVE labor. Yes you read it right ladies...I love being in labor and giving birth!!
  2. I am double jointed in my ankles, knees, elbows and fingers. Making me one gangly awkward looking person.
  3. I am obsessive about many things, but one thing inparticular...March Madness!! I love the brackets!! I fill them out with love and watch every game I can and always start strong, but the underdog I choose always screw me in the end!!
  4. This may or may not be weird to some but I can not stand SHOPPING!! My husband has to physically push me out the door to spend money!!
  5. My first 15 years were spent on a Indian reservation. Although I never saw this as very weird, I don't know to many other people (other than my sisters) that have this in their resume. It was the very best way to spend my first 15 years.
So there you have it!! I am normal in a very weird way. Thanks LP!! I always love to look at my life in other ways!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

You wierdo! Just kidding. You don't get to call someone that very often anymore. :) Two questions: Is that laboring with or without an epidural? And have you been to IKEA? That might cure your hatred of shopping. Love that place.