Monday, August 23, 2010

Water Slides part II....I'm just to old for this!!

I wasn't going to post this...these pictures are not some of my best...but the reality is, I probably look and act more this this then I don't so if I'm going to have a 'true' family blog that really depicts our family I thought I better post. Water slides part II is Jake talking me into doing the 60ft drop with him. I'm not afraid of heights...but I am afraid of losing my top in public!! So off we went, Jake, Luuk and myself. The climb to the top was long.... I'm pretty sure the boys thought I wouldn't go through with it!
The funny part was I was the one that had to do the convincing! Emily got a shot of us at the top.
And then the drop...
This picture just cracks up the kids...it's my what in the heck...why did I do that...that really sucked....I ain't doing that again.....EVER....face!!
And this here is the infamous digging the swimming suit out of my butt picture with again 'The Face'!!
It was an adventure...one that I don't need to do again!
There was one bonus...at least my top didn't come off!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photos!! You are a dare devil to do that. It would take a lot of convincing for me to do that!

Laurie said...

Awesome! What a fun mom you are Fabes! Kudos to actually doing it and keeping your top on. :)

Mindy K said...

Girl, You are in a bikini! Now that deserves applause. You look fabulous!