Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Fair Affair!

With each year that my kids grow I think, 'this age is my favorite'...probably because they are my kids and I tend to be a little overly proud of them...but this year was a hoot at the fair...I love this age!! ;) Truman is 16 and showed little interest, other then working in the pits on Derby day...Jake and Taiji are 12 and they had a blast running around with their friends, but still aren't too cool to spend some time with Mom and little sis....of course I had to bribe them a bit...but they did it! Kali is 5 and loves everything, she was a great partner! The weather at the NW Washington Fair this year was Awesome! We had a great time walking around, riding the rides and eating the food...here are a few pics of our adventures! Taiji with Kali doing the obstacle course.
The 'shot' of the week! Kali exuding her enthusiasm!!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!
Doing the ferris wheel!
Loving Life with the snakes and all her treasures!!
Our annual trip to visit Joani in the Horse Barn!
MOMMY had a little lamb, her fleece was white as snow and everywhere that mommy went her lamb was sure to go!!
The boys were troopers...this ride was a little too small for them and was quite painful, but they did it for Kali!!
Merry-go-round!
My lil dorks!! Got to love them!
I think the thumbs up pretty much says it all!! It was a great day, a great week and now we are ready for school!! Sorta!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I love fairs. Jeff hates them. Maybe you should move closer so we can go to them together with our kids? :)

Kids look great - and OLD. Time for another baby Fabes.