Thursday, August 12, 2010

Remembering Abbey's Heavenly Homecoming

I wish after 7 years I had some supreme wisdom that I could pass on. But honestly...I just still really miss her. I wish that instead of picking flowers with Kali to take to Abbey at the cemetery...it was Kali and Abbey picking flowers to take to me for our kitchen table. I wish that I could here them laughing together...in fact I would settle for an all out sister brawl, just to hear her voice again...I miss her!!
But I do thank Jesus that I will get to see her again...for now I will just have to ask him for some extra patience.
This is how we remembered Abbey this year and her heavenly homecoming 7 years ago.




Until we meet again my sweet girl....I love you!!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Been thinking about you. I wish that you could see those two sweet girls together. Someday.... We are back in CA now. It was great seeing you, thanks for your words, you are a blessing!

Emily said...

Very sweet post. Blessings, my friend!

michele said...

You are so brave!! You are such a blessing Amy!