Friday, January 29, 2010

Who doesn't love Pre-school??

Kali for one LOVES preschool!! She is professional!! She goes 5 days a week....two different preschools. I know...I'm one of those moms...oh well at least I can admit it!! At least she thrives and loves every minute!! This week was backwards day and PJ day. Here are a few shots of a couple of fun dress up days. Backwards day....she had to have the hood up on her face...little stinker!
My lovely download issues...but here is half of her forward facing backwards wearing day!
Here she is, facing backwards with her forward facing clothes....I know even I'm confused!! Please note however the backwards braid...not a small feat! Cute none the less!!
PJ day. Loves her jammies....and she even was able to invite grandma and guela for some pancakes! They had a great day!!
Thanks preschool teachers...for loving and teaching my little sweetie!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I loved backward day! She looks adorable! Love the backwards braid. Impressive!

Chelsea said...

haha love it! Kali's braid looks awesome! very impressive :)