Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Hot and Cold Poster!!

I have great intentions of being a once and week poster...I take the pictures and in my head come up with a cute title and little diddy about our adventures. Then one day gets away from me and then another and the next thing you know I have a back log of posts crowding my mind. I thought of starting fresh in the new year...but then I realized I would be sad in the future when I looked back on Christmas of '09! So these couple of posts are more for me and my future memories...I hope ya dig them...and feel the need to comment...but no pressure!!

Christmas Break Chill-laxin'!!
I thought that these couple of pictures showed what Christmas break was all about. A good movie-'The Polar Express', comfort- blankets & pillows, snuggling with your sibs....awesome!!
TOO CUTE!!

No comments: