Tuesday, February 03, 2009

A weekend away!

Last weekend Shane and I went down to Seattle. He had meetings on Friday that were followed by dinners on both Friday and Saturday night. Shane went down with a co-worker in the morning so I followed later that afternoon. Don't tell the authorities...but I took these pictures while driving...or sitting in traffic! Seattle is a beautiful city and the weather was awesome!
I had to get a picture of the infamous Seattle traffic. Always a bottle neck!!
Me and my honey!
It was a busy weekend...in between the dinners we drove back up to Anacortes to watch Jake and Taiji's basketball games. They did great...it's always fun watching them play together.
Both dinners were great and the company even better, thanks for the ride Matt and Joy.
On Sunday we went to Ikea to shop for my new shop....For those of you who don't know, I am opening an Airbrush Tanning salon, 'sun-kissed studio'. I am really excited about it, I will be posting more information soon...but if you want to know more before that...leave a comment and I will get back to you!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I did hear about Sunday...I'm excited too, it's going to be nice to have a night out! I will look at movie times so we can come up with a plan! The girls just told me about your Tanning Studio the other day at coffee! Good for you! They said that you were talking about it when you guys were at my house for coffee- I must have missed that! I have too many distractions I think! See you soon!

michele said...

Sun kissed studio! I love it! By the way you look very tan on the pic and your hair is soo cute!! Glad you had fun in Seattle. I am glad you got the cards. :)

one blessed mama said...

adorable picture of you and shane!
i'll see you tomorrow. i'll fill you in on my blogging trama!

the story of my life... said...

how exciting for you...I posted a thread on more formula..Hope you don't mind :)I have to bring Shane some paperwork so what is a few more cans? :)

Chelsea said...

haha yes love the seattle traffic, thankfully I'm not in it a lot lol but I'm glad you guys were down here to see th weather b/c it truly has been gorgeous lately! I love it! And you look awesome, all tan and dressed up :) I can't wait to see the studio, thats so exciting, and I love the name :) Tell the kids hi! Love you all!