Friday, August 22, 2008

Daddy's Girl!

We have been very blessed with an Uncle and Aunt that live on a wonderful ranch. We love to go out and spend time with them. Kali has recently discovered that they have several 'tractors'. She is like her grandpa 'Buddy' and her dad and loves to ride on the 'tractors'...or in this case the gator. She has to 'do it myself', hence dad in the passenger seat!! They had a great time touring the ranch, feeding the longhorns, and getting fire wood!! Thanks to Guela we got it on on camera! Here is Kali's adventures with daddy...she is quickly becoming...Daddy's Girl!!All set!
Notice the white purse, tucked in the little drink holder!

Off they go!
A little snuggle time after a hard day on the ranch!!

8 comments:

michele said...

She is adorable..what fun memories of driving the gator. You got a little farm girl on your hands :)

Anonymous said...

Amy Jean Faber!!!

Just tell me Shane had "some" sort of control---really, just so cute:>)
That was Shanes purse, right?

Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh Ames and Shaners,
How beautiful! I love the sequence you arranged the photos in, Amy. You really are gifted at finding pictures and adding perfect captions.
This one would be cute to submit to one of the magazines that was one of Dad's favorites: Farm and Ranch. :) Love ya! Beck

Anonymous said...

How cute! It is priceless times like those that she will remember forever and ever! (and Shane too)

Barb said...

Whata special moment !! caught on film:) miracles of Life!! Love you, Guela

Unknown said...

Daddy's girls are the best...they got their daddy's wrapped around those little fingers of theirs don't they?
Great pictures capturing special moments!

Chelsea said...

oh my goodness! I love these pictures! I saw them on guela's camera when we were driving home from the airport and couldn't get over how cute they were! :) and I recognize the purse lol a few proms ago I think shannon used it ;) but Kali is just growing up so much and becoming so independent I can't believe it! Great pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey ames,

thanks for helping me with my blog! I always feel so inspired when I see yours. It is very well done and your kids are beautiful! I think you will regret not listening to me when I say..... HAVE ANOTHER ONE!

Love ya
your Canadian sista