Sunday, June 29, 2008

Skagit Speed Way Adventure

Saturday was an odd day for us...we didn't' have baseball...we didn't know what to do with ourselves! We did manage to set up the pool for Kali, clean out the garage and then for a fun little adventure we headed to the Skagit Speed Way. Of course not my first choice, but the boy's were excited and the weather was perfect. Kali of course had to make 4 trips to the bathroom...but we were surrounded by fun loving rednecks so we fit right in!! Mommy's girl!
The Boyz!
Like father like daughter!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Ahhhh...that looks like a lot of fun! What amazing weather!! So glad you could enjoy it outside of baseball!! Looking forward to a fun week ahead!!

Tanya said...

P.S. Cute background....teach me please!!

Becky said...

What a CUTE background you got going there!!! Looks like you do fit right in at the Speedway! And HB to Truman...I'm not sure I'll ever be ready for the boy/girl party thing!

Bemily said...

Hey hottie! Love the pic of you and Kali!!! I miss you! Let's catch up soon!!

Barb said...

Oh My another one of my favorite places.. Bud and I would go there often:) I had almost forgotten about that place!! How did Kali do with the noise?? Love you!! guela