Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Good Hair Day!

As many of you know...I'm a little obsessed with my Kali's Hair! If ya need proof, this is the 3rd time I've blogged about it! Exhibit A & B !! I grew up with 3 sisters and a mom (sorry mom) that didn't enjoy doing our hair! In fact we had bowl cuts until I could convince her that I would do everyone's hair in the morning....if she would just let us grow it out! Well I must have been a smooth talker because she let us grow it out! I did braids for my younger two sisters for years! Anyways....When Kali was born I just wanted her to have a little hair...no such luck! So for the past 2 1/2 years I've been willing her hair to grow!! Today was a big day! I was able to get two braids that actually look like braids in her hair!! I know...but for me it's the simple things!! Front view of my cutie!!
Back view!!

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness!! That looks SO cute...her hair is really getting long! When can I schedule an appointment for Daisy?

Anonymous said...

love the braids!!! Yah Amy you always were AMAZING with hair!! Kali's hair looks so cute! just in the couple days I've seen her since I've been home, its has looked so good!

Becky said...

Cute hair! I'm with your mom, either bowl cuts or I'm sending them to you every morning! Good thing you live close. :)

AngMomof3 said...

Impressive! I've never been good w/ my girls' hair, so they'll likely be like you if they have little girls of their own someday. Have a great Christmas.

Laurie said...

You are the Braiding Queen. I like the pig-tail curl at the bottom of each braid! Cute Kali!

Bemily said...

Next time you have to take a before and after shot... to I need to post our versions from a couple of years ago? Love you!