Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Summer Highlights- Part Three

Kali and best Friend BaaBaa at Paul's Reception
All the kids, proud of the sand playpen we created for Kali
Taiji driving around at Legoland
Jake flashin' his pearly whites at the beach
Truman loves his little sis!!

Now I know you read the title and said, "part three?" Well, I say "#$%@*&!!!" And those aren't real swear words, just sorta!! I tell ya, I have tried to give you my summer highlights three times and each time right as I was about to post, it froze!! agggh!! Anyway I will try again, this time, the third time may be a charm!!

Summer 2006- What a blast!! As I was packing up the back packs with all the school supplies I realized it was over....in a blink the summer of '06 was gone. We packed it in this year. It started with swimming lessons for Jake and Taiji. They did great. Once that was finished we headed right over to Ellensburg for the 11year old state baseball tourney. We did great finishing 2nd place. This earned us a spot at the regional tourney in Oregon the first week of Aug. Right after Ellensburg it was right to the airport for the next adventure...California here we come. It was an adventure packed trip, Seaworld, Legoland, Wedding, Angels game, the beach, and tons of fun with friends and family. We came home and a day later sister sara and family arrived. The next several weeks were spent allowing the cousins get to know each other, scrap booking, a little wine and lots of laughs!! (love ya ra!!) In the midst of the cousin invasion, Jake was off to TN with his Dad and Family and Shane and the Boys went to Oregon, where the boys again did great finishing 3rd. Truman was impressive, not only in his on the field play, but his positive attitude and team mentality, we are proud. The summer continued on with of course the highlight...derby day and the NW Washington Fair. The boys had fun, spending money, winning goofy toys and eating lots of junk!! What fun...and now it's done!! School starts next week. So I apologize for the longest entry you will ever get from me...but that was it in a nut shell!! The pictures are just a few highlights of the summer!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful family. Thak you for sharing them with me. It is so special to see the boys with Kali. They sure seem to adore her (who wouln't). Good to see you again tonight. Take care, Tammy