Thursday, August 17, 2006

FIRST TIMER





This is very new and a little scary for me. But I will try it out and see how I do. Life here at the VanDalen's has finally slowed down now that sister Sara and her family (4 kids, 1 husband, and the nanny) have headed home. It was a complete hoot and I will miss her terribly. The kids continue to stay very busy as we now prepare for the new school year. Truman in 6th and Jake & Taiji in 3rd. Of course Kali gets to be home schooled!! The Northwest Washington Fair is in full swing and Shane and the derby crew finally got their first win in the demolition derby. Cody Lagerwey pulled out the first victory in the 20 years Shane has been building, driving and helping to build, derby cars!! Lots of fun. I am going to attempt to get some pictures up of our recent vacation to California, and when I get the derby pics I will add!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Welcome to blogging bootcamp Fabes. Remember, there is no such thing as TOO MUCH INFORMATION! :) Oh wait, that may be just me. I look forward to seeing more of your cute family.

Anonymous said...

this is tooooo cute