Tuesday, August 29, 2006

First Day of School

Boy oh Boy!! Time for school!! Look at these handsome boys!! Truman is starting the 6th grade and is very excited to get back to his friends. Jake and Taiji are now in 3rd grade and are brothers in arm!! They are so cute. The teachers always start them out together, but for some reason that usually doesn't last long!! They are standing in Abbey's garden. This has become a first day of school tradition. Hard to believe she would be starting Kindergarten this year!!
Here Kali is at Convocation. She was highly moved and totally motivated!!
As you can see, Kali has no idea what she is in for. For the last 3months she has had 3brothers at her disposal for walks, elmo watching, playing and pure entertainment. I'm not sure if mommy has what it takes to replace those boys!! They are great brothers and will be missed!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh the back to school photo. I love those! Are the boys at your alma mater, Linden Chr.? We don't start until after labor day ... new law in Michigan so we can get some more tourism $$$. Have fun entertaining Kali. :)

Anonymous said...

Amy- it's AWESOME!!! I still want you to email me though!!! HAHAHA! I talk to you everyday so you can just tell me too! (smiley face) Maybe u can help me get mine goin'... Yours looks so great!