Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Flower girls, bee stings and dancing queens!!

When I imagined something going wrong for niece Kenz and James wedding...it was more along the lines of the flower girl (Kali) pulling a 'I'm going to be shy moment' and not doing what she was told....Well that was not the case...she was perfect...did a great job, even after the bee stung her in the middle of the ceremony. She whimpered on her way to me...cried a few tears...yelled at the bee, "That was a very BAD BEE!!"....but then pulled herself together and went back up to the front to fulfill her duties....I was so proud!!!
This here is my little cutie....before the bee found his way to her finger!
A picture taken by Kali of her wedding bouquet.
My oh my!!
My Kiddos...Truman 15, Kali 4, Taiji 11, Jake 11
The beautiful Bride Kenz with her adoring flower girls and younger cousins, Bree and Kali!
Me and my baby!

This was so sweet....two little four year old girls admiring the bride and groom on their first dance. Chances are they were dreaming of their own prince charming!!
Oh my oh my...lil miss Kali was a dancing queen. The only reason she would come off the dance floor was so that she could pull someone else out there to dance with her. A big thanks to Auntie Karen and cousin Tasha...they danced more then their fair share with her!! She didn't want the night to end and looks forward to the next wedding that she can go to....always a flower girl!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some of these photos should be entered in some contest! They are so cute and even tho I wasn`t there, I could picture the whole thing---even with sound----that might be from the beers I just had!
MOM